Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dairy and Grain Free Brownies



Please note, that I started off wanting to make these brownies from Elana's Pantry Website which look amazing.  http://www.elanaspantry.com/double-chocolate-walnut-brownies/
  I didn't have all of the ingredients so I improvised.

Ingredients:

1/4 cup coconut flour
2 Tbsns Dark Dutch Cocoa Powder
1/2 tspn salt
1/2 tspn baking soda
2 eggs
1/2 cup Honey
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup dark dairy free chocolate chips


This is how it went...........

I mixed the dry coconut flour, baking soda, salt in a separate bowl.  Then I creamed the wet ingredients into a food processor and it's dough blade attachment.  The wet ingredients were 2 eggs, 1/2 cup honey, 1/4 cup coconut oil, and added in the cocoa powder.  When that was finished, I added the dry ingredients into the food processor slowly.  I then folded in my walnuts and chocolate chips and poured into a greased pyrex glass loaf pan.  If you double the ingredients, you can use a larger pyrex dish and have more brownies.  Win/win!

Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes but of course individual oven times may vary.


No comments:

Post a Comment