Friday, July 6, 2012

Do we have a match?

I have repeatedly watched OPB with my son, and see this game everyday.  He loves it and talks to the TV.

If you haven't seen it, it's just a game on the TV that makes a picture when you complete a match.    I chose letters.  When you flip over two cards, you ask them..... "Do we have a match?"
The child says yes or no, and you confirm if their answer is correct and do it over.  If they make a match, leave it flipped over so they can see it for the next round.  When they flip the next set over, they can see if it meets the same criteria.  Mostly, are the pictures the same?  In my game, the pictures and colors match, and the letters are the same letter, but they are both upper and lower case versions of the letter.


  I started with A's, B's, and C's........


Here are some pictures of the cards used in my game.

I have him put them together when he has made a match.  These games are really fun but can only be done in short stints or your house will be a disaster (trust me).  I got these particular cards at TJMaxx for 3 dollars.  





No comments:

Post a Comment